Fat Dog Creatives Policy Concerning Privacy, Data Protection, and Intellectual Property
With respect to privacy, Fat Dog Creatives adheres to all terms of United States Privacy Regulations1 and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Where conflicts of law arise, Fat Dog Creatives will adhere to the controlling laws and regulations of the United States of America. With respect to intellectual property, Fat Dog Creatives adheres to the terms of US intellectual property law.2
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., as needed for purchasing products and/or services and to deliver the products and/or services you have requested; and,
- Information automatically collected when visiting the website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Fat Dog Creatives will use personally identifiable information only for the purpose for which it was requested or for any additional uses specifically provided for on this site.
Fat Dog Creatives and its agents may also gather information about:
- the type of system (i.e., mobile device, tablet, or PC) you are using;
- the type of browser and/or operating system you are using;
- Your IP address;
**Fat Dog Creatives ** collects this information to provide and maintain the quality of its services.
Intellectual Property Protection
The information contained in this site is the sole property of Fat Dog Creatives, unless otherwise specified. This information includes, but is not limited to,
- Templates; and,
- Audio recordings.
No unauthorized use is allowed except as provided for under US Laws. All of the information found here cannot be used without the express written consent from Fat Dog Creatives.
Use of Information Collected
Fat Dog Creatives may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of its website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. When necessary, Fat Dog Creatives will use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you.
Fat Dog Creatives may also be in contact with you regarding surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Fat Dog Creatives does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Fat Dog Creatives may deem it necessary to track websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Fat Dog Creatives does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to the website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from Fat Dog Creatives or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to Fat Dog Creatives’ content, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
Links to Other Web Sites
Fat Dog Creatives uses affiliate links to other websites. When such links are used, they will be clearly indicated in accordance with FTC regulations. With respect to affiliate links, as well as all links to outside websites, generally, Fat Dog Creatives does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites.
Fat Dog Creatives takes every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Fat Dog Creatives
- Including, but not limited to, the Federal Trade Commission Act (“the FTC Act”), 15 U.S.C. §§41–58, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“the GLB Act”), 15 U.S.C. §§6801–6827, The Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (“the CAN-SPAM Act”), 15 U.S.C. §§7701–7713 and 18 U.S.C. §1037, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. §227 et seq., and state and local laws.
- Including the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1051 et seq., the Copyright Act, 44 U.S.C. §§ 505, 2113; 18 U.S.C. § 2318, et seq., and all other relevant laws and regulations concerning intellectual property and unfair competition.